Tuesday, October 14, 2008

first time...

someone once told me... THERE'S A FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING... it was wen i was dreadin to try my hand on smtn new. perhaps dis statement made me think... n i realizd ... thrs alwaz a 1st time... may b once u start u may nevr stop...

hope dats da case here too... thanx to Mr.Giri ;-).. dat i got introduced to dis.. n ofcrs wat inspired me is the write up by his Guruji abt "Letdown".. well thr has been loads o encouragement too...

i still look up to some more write ups, articles, blogs... hope they keep inspirin me...

As o now... dis is my FIRST TIME guys... wish me luck

Cheers!

2 comments:

Giriraj said...

Congrats..

And yes.. Welcome to the Club!!!

looking forward to read loads and loads of posts from u.. m sure, u can write very well..

a piece of advice: this is ur space. dont bother bout others.. just hit the keys on ur lappy.. no matter what others might feel..

congrats once again.. and i hope, u will keep the enthu going..

Rukma Abhijit said...

Hi!I finally got down to reading your blog. I thought I'd find more than one..but nevertheless it's a good start. As Giri said it's your blog n feel free to express yourself. Be it less blogs or more....just keep going. don't stop.

All the best! Looking forward to reading more from you.